It’s not a job…it’s a calling.
To effectively maximize your child’s potential, we focus on meeting the needs of therapists and staff who tirelessly serve that mission every day.
We foster a culture of collaboration, opportunity, support, and respect. We positively recognize the unique skills of our staff and reward them with competitive compensation, superior benefits, continuous training and opportunities for career advancement.
Cornerstone employees are nurtured through a variety of programs here at Cornerstone, including:
- A generous PTO policy—employees start accruing PTO hours from day one and are awarded additional PTO hours based on their employment anniversary.
- Two choices of health insurance plans which cover medical, dental, vision and life insurance, with a substantial subsidy provided by Cornerstone.
- Supplemental insurance policies available such as short-term disability, long-term disability, accident and others at employees discretion.
- A 401(k) plan available to all full-time employees to allow them to save for their retirement. Cornerstone matches contributions up to 4%.
- Paid holidays observed throughout the year.
Cornerstone Culture…..the Fun Stuff
- Uniforms are provided free of charge to new hires during training.
- Tuition reimbursement is available after one year of employment. Approved coursework or applicable training courses may be reimbursed 50% up to $3000 per calendar year per employee.
- Each of our centers celebrates their staff in different ways, as a thank you for going above and beyond.
- Quarterly drawings and prizes are given to recognize staff at each center.
- Our center managers plan fun enrichment and engagement activities throughout the year that may include special treats, lunch buffets, swag items, client and staff appreciation as well as uplifting team builders.
- The Dream Manager Program, based off the book by Matthew Kelly, is a program to share our personal and professional goals with each other and celebrate all of life’s accomplishments as a team.
In general, we work hard—but we like to play hard as well. We hope to make the experience a fun, fulfilling one so we can attract and retain quality people.