It’s not a job…it’s a calling.
To effectively maximize your child’s potential, we focus on meeting the needs of therapists and staff who tirelessly serve that mission every day.
We foster a culture of collaboration, opportunity, support, and respect. We positively recognize the unique skills of our staff and reward them with competitive compensation, superior benefits, continuous training and opportunities for career advancement.
Cornerstone employees are nurtured through a variety of programs here at Cornerstone, including:
- A generous PTO policy—employees start accruing PTO hours from day one and are awarded additional PTO hours based on their employment anniversary.
- Two choices of health insurance plans which cover medical, dental, vision and life insurance, with a substantial subsidy provided by Cornerstone.
- Short-term disability insurance facilitated through Aflac.
- Long-term disability insurance covered at no cost to all full-time employees after they have successfully been employed for 90 days.
- A 401(k) plan available to all full-time employees to allow them to save for their retirement. Cornerstone matches contributions up to 4%.
- Paid holidays observed throughout the year.
Cornerstone Culture…..the Fun Stuff
- Training and uniforms provided at no cost to the employee.
- Tuition reimbursement for 50% of approved coursework or applicable training courses up to $3000 per calendar year per employee.
- Kudos Program which rewards employees with timely praise and Kudos cards for exceptional behavior. Kudos cards may be collected and traded in for gift cards to preferred places such as Starbucks or Target.
- Monthly pizza lunches for all staff to recognize the birthdays that occur each month.
- Social programs organized for staff such as pancake breakfasts, lunch pitch-ins or Breakfast Club, events such as ball games or a volleyball league, Zumba classes and holiday-related activities such as our traditional ugly sweater contest at Christmas.
In general, we work hard—but we like to play hard as well. We hope to make the experience a fun, fulfilling one so we can attract and retain quality people.